- Steam Cleaning – We clean your carpets using heated steam and hot water extraction. This allows us to remove built up dust and dirt that collects deep down in the fibers of the carpeting
- Stain Removal– We have dedicated applications for various types of stains including
-Dye stains from markers, crayons, food, juice, wine and other drinks
-Oil & Grease
-And much more
- Fabric Protection– We apply a repellent to your carpets to prevent the reoccurance of dirt build up and stains. When you have a spill, the water will bead up on the carpet allowing you to absorb the liquid with a paper towel instead of the liquid being absorbed by the carpet fibers
- Tile & Grout Cleaning– We steam cleaning and scrub tile and grout to like new condition!
Convenient Carpet Cleaning can help with all types of cleaning. By cleaning your carpets routinely, you can extend the life of your carpet and keep the fabric looking brand new. Cleaning also beautifies and reinvigorates the appearance and feel of the carpet.
There are various efficient ways you can clean your carpets. To help keep your carpet looking brand new in between professional cleanings, vacuum regularly and use every day carpet cleaner on spills. If you want to get that annoying dirt and debris that your normal vacuum is unable to reach, professional steam cleaning and dry cleaning can help thoroughly clean your carpet.
Varieties of Steam Cleaning Techniques
Steam cleaning, also known as hot water extraction, works by using chemical substances combined with a blast of hot water and steam to take out dirt from your carpeting. This strategy enables you to clean deep into the carpet fibers and uncover grime that may have been missed during a previous cleaning.
The two most preferred methods of steam cleaning include:
• The portable extraction strategy uses a residence’s own energy and regular tap water to clean the carpeting. They are much easier than other products to move from one room to another and can be set up within minutes.
• Truck mounted units are big systems that are on a truck or a van.The water is warmer than portable units and by using higher force, your carpet is washed more efficiently. It is important to keep in mind though, that these units require a long hose that can get to your carpet from the truck or van.
Steam cleaning is the most efficient way to thoroughly clean carpet and is highly recommended by professionals due to its ability to clean any kind of dirt, reach deep into carpet fibers, and extract all kinds of unhealthy toxins. Repeated professional carpet cleaning will help keep your carpets looking great and protect against unsightly stains.Regardless of the kind of carpet cleaning you select, you are sure to find that Convenient Carpet Cleaning will fit your needs. Pick up the phone and give us a call today for any carpet cleaning problems.